Conditions for Collateral Ordering
- BT Wi-Fi Acceptable Use Policy
- BT Wi-Fi Fair Use Policy
- Conditions for BT Wi-Fi Service
- BT Wi-Fi Sponsored Access Service
- BT Wi-Fi Traffic Management Policy
- Conditions for BT Wi-Fi Partner Extranet
- Conditions for Collateral Ordering
- Conditions of Site Survey
- Wi-fi Managed Events
'BT Wi-Fi collateral ordering service' ('Service') is defined as the system that allows a BT Wi-Fi partner or other approved third party to view, purchase and receive requested BT Wi-Fi marketing collateral.
'Collateral' includes, but is not limited to, BT Wi-Fi branded leaflets, stickers, signage, tent cards and various display or supporting items
2 Service use
- access to this Service is subject to successful authentication of the BT Wi-Fi partner extranet.
- use of the Service assumes that the Conditions for BT Wi-Fi Partner Extranet and this document, Conditions for BT Wi-Fi Collateral Ordering (including BT Openzone), have been read and understood.
3 Order placement
- items made available for ordering are at the discretion of BT and subject to change at any time.
- there is a charge per item and a separate charge for delivery.
- charges are subject to change at any time.
- quantity breaks (minimum, maximum and batch levels) are subject to change at any time.
- where items are out-of-stock, BT will deliver as soon as available or alternatively provide a credit.
- the default delivery address is that attributed to the particular user who has logged in. This address will have been supplied at the time of user registration. Details of an alternative delivery address must be supplied in the instructed format - accuracy is the responsibility of the requestor and an incorrectly supplied address will affect order delivery.
- acceptable payment methods are by MasterCard and Visa.
- order placement is confirmed online and subsequently via email to the requestor at the email address supplied at the time of BT Wi-Fi partner extranet user registration.
- all charges include VAT.
4 Order fulfilment
- items ordered are packed and dispatched by BT.
- delivery within 5 business days is aimed for orders received on business days before 3 pm. Carriers may vary and orders may need to be signed for.
- problems or queries associated with the Service pages, ordering mechanism or order delivery are to be managed by the BT Help Desk.
- BT Help Desk is available during normal business hours: weekdays, 9.00am-5.00pm. Call 0800 48 48 44 and choose option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org